Sergi Roberto admits transfer interest after signing Barcelo

Discuss everything from making bottles to weaning to preparing healthy meals for you and your unit.

Sergi Roberto admits transfer interest after signing Barcelo

Postby chanoudom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 am

Sergi Roberto admits transfer interest after signing Barcelona deal

sbobet thai Sergi Roberto has revealed other clubs were interested in securing his services before he signed a new deal with Barcelona.

The versatile 26-year-old has committed his future to Barca by agreeing a deal that ties him to the club until June 2022.

Roberto signed that contract on Thursday and the Catalan-born player insisted that, despite reported interest from Manchester City and Manchester United, his heart was always set on staying with Barca.

"Since renewal talks began, I always wanted to be here. It's the club of my life and I've been a fan since I was small.

"It's true that other clubs were interested, but I wanted to be here and I'm happy to have renewed until 2022. If I can continue even longer, then so much the better. sbobet thai

"I hope it's not the last contract I sign. My desire is to retire here and hopefully I can follow in the footsteps of Andres Iniesta and Leo Messi."

Roberto, whose buy-out clause now stands at 500million euros (£440m), has made 34 appearances for Barca this season and helped put them in contention to win the Champions League, La Liga and Copa del Rey.

He also hopes that regular appearances for Barca, who face Girona on Saturday live on Sky Sports, will help him realise an ambition of going to the World Cup with Julen Lopetegui's Spain squad.

"To play in the World Cup with Spain would be a dream. I've already played in an Under-17s World Cup and another at under-20. Any player would want to go to a World Cup," said Roberto, who has won two of his three Spain caps under
Lopetegui.

"I'm close because I've been called up to several squads and I hope Julen Lopetegui gives me the opportunity to be at the World Cup. At the very least, I am going to work hard for it."
sbobet thai
chanoudom

West Ham transfer news: Yaya Toure tipped for London Stadium

Postby chanoudom » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:40 am

West Ham transfer news: Yaya Toure tipped for London Stadium move after Man City exit

sbobet asian The Ivory Coast international is a fee agent having been released by the Premier League champions. According to bookies, BetStars a move to east London could now be on the cards. Director of Trading Ian Marmion said: “West Ham are leading the chase for Yaya Toure’s signature and are 7/4 to sign the midfielder.

“Toure announced he would be willing to play for another English club for £1 per week which has alerted a number of Premier League sides. “West Ham have previously been interested in signing the Ivorian and were priced at 4/1 last month. “Manchester United could also look to add the 35-year-old to their team and are 5/1 to bring Toure to the red half of Manchester. Any MLS team is also 5/1 to convince Toure to cross the Atlantic.

sbobet asian “Former favourites to sign Yaya, Everton, have seen their odds lengthen from 2/1 to 8/1, with Merseyside rivals Liverpool priced at 10s. “Premier League newcomers Wolves are down the pecking order at 12/1 and Arsenal round up the betting as the 25/1 outsiders to make bring Toure to the Emirates.” Toure launched a scathing assault on Pep Guardiola - who he also worked with at Barcelona - earlier this week. “He didn’t invent the Barcelona we know,” Toure said.

“He just had the intelligence to adapt what was put in place by [Johan} Cruyff before. “Then at Bayern and City, he tried to reproduce the same principles, while working with 'his' players and with unlimited means. “It wouldn’t work at Crystal Palace or Watford. For me, [Zinedine] Zidane is the best because he has fewer demands and shows great respect for his players. I also like Klopp and Tuchel.” sbobet asian
chanoudom

Fulham, Burnley and West Ham step up interest in Alfie Mawso

Postby chanoudom » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:08 am

Fulham, Burnley and West Ham step up interest in Alfie Mawson

wap sbobet Fulham, Burnley and West Ham were all in talks to sign Alfie Mawson from Swansea on Friday, according to Sky sources.The Swans want more than £20m for the centre-back, who is still getting back to fitness following knee surgery at the end of last season.

wap sbobet West Ham had a number of offers rejected earlier in the summer as they bid for both Mawson and keeper Lukasz Fabianski, whom they signed in June.Sky Sports News reported earlier this month that Burnley had opened discussions for the defender as they prepare for their first season in European competition.

And now Fulham, who want another centre-back after signing Maxime Le Marchand, wap sbobet have come in for Mawson in the last 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.
chanoudom

Return to Feeding