Baked beans

Discuss everything from making bottles to weaning to preparing healthy meals for you and your unit.

Baked beans

Postby stormrider » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Right me hearties,
Feeding question for you all.
Stumps is now almost one, where has that year gone?
Now he's on jars of gloop, baby porridge, fruit and also has low salt cheese on toast and other stuff.

Now, the other day I dipped a crust in baked beans juice, cor its like he took me arm off.......
When do youse reckon we can start on the baked beans on toast, as we all know its the meal of champions..
And should we go for the insipid low sugar and salt or straight to Heinz std?

Thanks boys.
stormrider

Re: Baked beans

Postby ExiledPasty » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 pm

My lad has been having things like beans on toast since about 8 or 9 months. He is now one and its never done him any harm. We also gave him pretty much what we were eating since about then (we made our meals healthier)
It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice
ExiledPasty

Postby stormrider » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Well, we've bypassed beans and he tries steak last weekend, yup.
Rare piece of nicely marbled sirloin marinated in Worcestershire and sesame oil.....

Little guy loves steak, but be aware of a bit of a reaction. 30 mins or so later gets huge boost and has LOTS of energy, still didn't do him any harm, and its good he gets his steak cooked the proper way, just stopped mooing and still twitching on the plate :-)

Ok, in reality I fed him the Cooked est parts as I have mine the rare end of blue....or, bloody raw as most would call it.

He had more bean juice dipped toast at the Little Thief (other chain of overpriced bad foods are available ) and is quite enjoying this.
stormrider

Postby Kevinson » Mon May 22, 2017 5:20 am

Nice thoughts...
Kevinson

Return to Feeding