Quick-fire Bale hat-trick downs Antlers

Discuss everything to do with preparing for the arrival of your baby trooper

Postby chanoudom » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:03 am

Gareth Bale scored a sensational 11-minute hat-trick as Real Madrid began their quest แทง บอล ออนไลน์ for a third successive Club World Cup by beating Kashima Antlers.The Real forward had been doubtful for the semi-final clash in Abu Dhabi due to an ankle sprain, but proved his fitness in superb style.

แทง บอล ออนไลน์ He calmly slotted home the opener in the closing stages of the first half, before his quick-fire double early in the second period put the game beyond his Japanese opponents.Antlers midfielder Shoma Doi reduced the deficit with a consolation 12 minutes from time.UAE club Al-Ain await Real in Saturday's final following their shock penalty shootout victory over Copa Libertadores champions River Plate.

Bale has now scored six goals in the tournament, trailing only his former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo who has netted seven."He (Bale) played a superb match," แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Real coach Santiago Solari told reporters."He has shown what he is, and what he can do."Bale was substituted in the 60th minute only for his replacement Asensio to be forced off 14 minutes later due to injury.
chanoudom

New Year Honours for Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane after E

Postby chanoudom » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:17 am

New Year Honours for Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane after England's World Cup run

England manager Gareth Southgate has been awarded an OBE and captain Harry Kane an MBE following the nation's memorable run to the World Cup semi-finals. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Southgate has revived England's prospects since becoming the permanent manager in November 2016, and masterminded their first foray into the World Cup last four in 28 years. The 48-year-old then guided England to next summer's inaugural Nations League finals after overcoming Spain and Croatia in their group.

"I'm an incredibly proud Englishman so having had the opportunity to have represented my country as a player more than 50 times and then to manage the team at a World Cup has been an absolute privilege," Southgate said. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ "I hope that everybody that has supported me throughout my career feels pride in the fact that I've received this honour because I wouldn't be in this position without that help and guidance."

Kane's six goals at the World Cup saw the Tottenham striker pick up the Golden Boot in Russia.Kane scored twice in England's opening group game against Tunisia before topping that with a hat-trick against Panama.The 25-year-old then scored from the spot in the quarter-final against Colombia, and netted their first spot-kick in the subsequent penalty shoot-out following the 1-1 draw after extra-time. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Kane also contributed with the crucial winner in the Nations League group match against Croatia, which booked England's spot at June's final-four showdown in Portugal, where they will face the Netherlands in the semi-final.
chanoudom

Return to Baby Trooper on the Way: The Advance Party