Robert Pires backs Zinedine Zidane for Premier League job

Postby chanoudom » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:30 am

แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Robert Pires has backed Zinedine Zidane to be a hit in the Premier League if he ever decides to try managing in England. Zidane left Real Madrid just days after becoming the first coach to win the Champions League in three consecutive seasons and the former France international is likely to be in demand when one of the top jobs in European football becomes available.

That could see him one day heading to the Premier League and compatriot Pires is convinced he would have no problem in finding employment in England's top-flight. แทง บอล ออนไลน์

"He's competitive and I think he can find a good solution, and a new [type of] football, because you know Premier League and La Liga, it's not the same football. "If he wanted to try the Premier League, he would find a new club, no problem for him."

Pires still trains regularly with his old club Arsenal and feels he could help new boss Unai Emery launch a new era at the club following Arsene Wenger's departure. "If I join Unai Emery's staff, I think it should be good for me, and I hope it should be good for Unai Emery," Pires told ESPN FC.

"I could be like a bridge between him and the players. Because I know the players. For two years I have trained with the guys. So all of them, they respect me.

"And I respect the players, I was an ex-player. So the relationship between the players and me is good. That's why I think I can help Unai Emery." แทง บอล ออนไลน์
chanoudom

Vincent Kompany is ready for Belgium's clash against Brazil

Postby chanoudom » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 am

Vincent Kompany is ready for Belgium's clash against Brazil

บอล ส เต็ ป Vincent Kompany says Brazil are the best team at the World Cup, but Belgium are not losing any sleep at the prospect of playing them.Roberto Martinez's side will come up against five-time winners Brazil in Kazan on Friday for a place in the semi-finals.

"Individually, Brazil are the strongest team in this World Cup," Kompany, who has 79 caps for his country, said."That is a compliment but it doesn't affect our chances against them. None of us are going to sleep at night thinking: บอล ส เต็ ป 'We have already lost to Brazil'.

"Defensively they are solid, they win all their defensive duels and in attack, they are not scared to take people on one on one. They always have a key to unlock any situation."Manchester City defender Kompany, 32, said although Belgium boast their own outstanding individual players such as Eden Hazard and Kevin De Bruyne, the only way they will beat Brazil is to play as a team.

บอล ส เต็ ป "We are going to look them in the eye. But if we make this a match of individuals, then we'll lose," he said.Belgium, who came from behind to beat Japan 3-2 in a thrilling last-16 match, have shown glimpses of their attacking qualities throughout the tournament.
chanoudom

Arsenal transfer news: Kingsley Coman interest 'genuine' as

Postby chanoudom » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 am

Arsenal transfer news: Kingsley Coman interest 'genuine' as Unai Emery eyes winger

sb0bet The Gunners have been working hard this transfer window after Arsene Wenger stepped down.The Frenchman has left after 22 years and Unai Emery has entered the hotseat in his place.

And several new arrivals have followed the ex-Paris St-Germain manager.Stephan Lichtsteiner, Sokratis, Lucas Torreira, Bernd Leno and Matteo Guendouzi have all joined the Gunners for a combined total of around £85m.

But the transfer activity has not stopped there, and Emery still wants new signings with the help of head of recruitment Sven Mislintat.And according to Dean Jones of Bleacher Report, the north London outfit are interested sb0bet in Bayern star Coman.

When asked by a fan on Twitter if there is any interest by the Gunners in any wingers, Jones said: "Interest in Kingsley Coman is genuine.

"Not sure it'll happen though."The young French winger has quite the reputation despite being just 22.In his short career, he has won six league titles sb0bet with three different clubs at Bayern, Juventus and Paris St-Germain.Last year he signed a new contract with the German champions until 2023.
chanoudom

Return to Competitions