Ronaldo ready for 'the beautiful part' of Champions League a

Leave reviews, or to rate items in terms of ease of use, practicality and value. We want your honest opinions: the good, the bad and the ugly (but keep it clean, gentlemen).

Ronaldo ready for 'the beautiful part' of Champions League a

Postby chanoudom » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:02 am

Ronaldo ready for 'the beautiful part' of Champions League after defeat to Young Boys

The Portuguese star is excited by his team's potential heading into the knockout phase as they topped their group despite Wednesday's loss. Cristiano Ronaldo is relishing the "beautiful part" of the Champions League and is confident Juventus will be ready for the last 16 despite their shock defeat at Young Boys.

Italian champions Juventus crashed to a 2-1 sbo128 loss to Young Boys but still moved through to the knockout phase as Group H winners ahead of Manchester United. Having already qualified for the round of 16 prior to kick-off, Juve were upstaged by Guillaume Hoarau's double en route to their first away defeat of the season.

However, Ronaldo – who celebrated three successive Champions League titles before leaving Real Madrid in the off-season – was upbeat post-match. "Now the beautiful part of the Champions League starts and sbo128 I'm confident we will be fully ready for it," the 33-year-old superstar, who hit the post against Young Boys, told reporters.

"I'm calm because I know the potential of this team and my potential."I could have scored a couple of goals easily but this is football, sbo128 we just have to start to focus on the next game." Hoarau's 30th-minute penalty put Young Boys ahead in Bern, where the former France international doubled the lead with 22 minutes remaining.
chanoudom

Ralph Hasenhuttl left frustrated after watching Southampton

Postby chanoudom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:48 am

Ralph Hasenhuttl left frustrated after watching Southampton crash out of the FA Cup

Ralph Hasenhuttl admitted Southampton แทง บอล gave away a big chance to reach the fourth round of the FA Cup after his side let slip a two-goal lead before eventually crashing out on penalties to Championship side Derby. Goals from Derby duo Harry Wilson and Martyn Waghorn ensured the game finished level after 90 minutes after quick-fire strikes from Stuart Armstrong and Redmond had put Southampton in firm control of the tie.

With neither side able to find a winner in extra-time, Richard Keogh eventually converted the decisive spot-kick for Derby after Nathan Redmond failed to find the target from 12 yards, แทง บอล leaving the Saints to focus on their battle for Premier League survival."It's a nightmare I think because we had again a big chance to be in the next round and gave it away," Hasenhuttl said."If you have two times a chance to win and don't do it then you don't deserve to be in the next round so congratulations to Derby County.

"We have to concentrate on the Premier League now."Derby had come from two goals down to draw 2-2 in the initial tie on January 5 and they repeated the trick on the south coast on Wednesday evening.Hasenhuttl thought Derby's comeback at Pride Park played a part in the replay."We didn't have a good first half แทง บอล but we made the right decisions at half-time and change the system and the shape," he said. "It was much better in the second half as we had more chances and more pressure in front.
chanoudom

Return to Reviews