Sending my kid to Montessori school...

This is where you can come for a chat about anything.

Sending my kid to Montessori school...

Postby Kevinson » Mon May 22, 2017 5:39 am

Hi again,
I am in a confusion. In one of my previous threads, I mentioned that my younger one is of 4-years of age. He is going to a daycare near our home. Now I am thinking to send him to a Montessori school. I have heard that Montessori schools have a lot of benefits when compared to other private schools. The main thing is that students studying in these schools would have a capability to be independent. Also, I heard that students will develop more creative and unique ideas. One of my friends suggested me this school. Will it be a nice experience for my kid? Please do share your thoughts so that it would be of great help. Thanks in advance.
Kevinson

Re: Sending my kid to Montessori school...

Postby harry56 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:08 am

thanks

gclub
harry56

Re: Sending my kid to Montessori school...

Postby nivek » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello there,
The Montessori method is one of the oldest methods of progressive education, rooted in the belief that children have an innate desire and motivation to learn. What sets Montessori apart from other progressive pedagogies is the unique curriculum, which is supported by didactic materials. Montessori teachers are trained to understand the lessons that correspond with each material and to guide the child through a carefully prepared environment.
Thanks
nivek

Return to Commando Dad’s Mess Hall