BT arrived!!!

Share experiences and give advice and tips on effective strategies for dealing with all the trooper admin: holding, burping, bathing, changing, entertaining, transporting etc…

BT arrived!!!

Postby DunkWR » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Well on Monday at 1014 my BT arrived screaming and slimy via c-section!! He is absolutely perfect!! CO and BT stayed two nights in the maternity unit and the staff were amazing. Brought him home yesterday and the CO was shattered so let her go off to bed early with "I'll bring him up in a bit to let your rest". BT isn't latching on to breast feed so we are using bottles as a temporary fix. Anyway, I snuck off with BT to the nursery and it wasn't until 0200 that the CO appeared looking much better! Still made her go back to bed and dealt with the overnight feeds! I'm amazed at how easy it was to just get on with it without any squeamishness or being scared! I did grab a few hours this am once CO was up (and we have the CO in chief sorry, in law) staying to help as well!
So far we are very happy! I'm hoping to start a blog with some more stuff on so will try and link to it once I've got anything worth reading!
I have some revies of stuff and suggestions already so will post those later, as it is this has taken 4 hours to complete!!!

Good luck all, it seems to come naturally!!
DunkWR

Re: BT arrived!!!

Postby CommandoDad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Congratulations on a safe deployment DunkWR!

You and CO must be OVER THE MOON!!!

Quick question - what have you called the little tyke?

Looking forward to reading your blog chap,

When you get time, give us a sit-rep on how things are going.

Cheers buddy.

Neil Sinclair.
CommandoDad

Postby DunkWR » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:56 pm

BT is Emmet Lachlan Oliver Roberts!!
Emmet partly as we are big Back to the Future fans amongst other reasons and the Lachlan is because my wife loves Lachie in The Overtones!! Oliver is her maiden name!
He is doing well and we will undergo our first deployment away from base tomorrow!
Will keep you posted!
DunkWR

Postby CommandoDad » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:43 am

What a FANTASTIC name!

Good job, and Good Luck on your first deployment away from BaseCamp.

Best wishes,

Neil.
CommandoDad

Postby Rugbykev1977 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:31 am

Great news. Congrats.

Send a link to your blog when its up.
Rugbykev1977

Postby Macros » Tue May 30, 2017 8:42 am

Dołącz zakład gry zabawy, gry w kasynie, i nadal kwalifikują się do premii, wielu innych. sbobet link
Macros

Return to Baby Trooper Admin