I love Roma – Liverpool's Salah relishing Champions League r

Share experiences and give advice and tips on effective strategies for dealing with behaviour.

I love Roma – Liverpool's Salah relishing Champions League r

Postby chanoudom » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:02 am

I love Roma – Liverpool's Salah relishing Champions League reunion

wwwpic5678 Mohamed Salah is looking forward to his reunion with Roma when Liverpool face the Italian side in the Champions League semis.

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah said he loves Roma as the Egyptian forward looked ahead to a reunion in the Champions League.

Salah will reunite with Roma when Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool face the Serie A side in the semi-finals of the Champions League.

The 25-year-old only left Roma in the off-season, and he has enjoyed a sensational debut campaign at Liverpool, where he has scored 39 goals in all competitions. wwwpic5678

Speaking after Liverpool were drawn against Roma, Salah told CNN: "It's my old club. I love the fans there and they love me too.

"I still talk to most of the players there. We were very close to each other and we are good friends.

"Of course, I have happy memories. We played together for two years and were fighting together in all the games. We had a good time in the dressing room.

"Who am I most looking forward to seeing? Francesco Totti. He is amazing, unbelievable - he has everything. wwwpic5678
chanoudom

Franck Ribery signs new Bayern Munich deal

Postby chanoudom » Tue May 08, 2018 6:40 am

Franck Ribery signs new Bayern Munich deal

เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ Franck Ribery has signed a new one-year deal with Bayern Munich. Ribery is out-of-contract in the summer, and was widely expected to leave the German champions, but has opted to remain in Munich for what will be his 12th year with the club.

The 35-year-old winger, who joined Bayern from French side Marseille in 2007, has scored 117 goals in 385 appearances for the Bundesliga champions. In a statement, Ribery said: "I am very happy to be able to play another year for this great club. Munich has long since become a home for my family and for me. "I am therefore very proud to be able to wear the jersey of Bayern for the new season. เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์

" Ribery has become the fifth player in Bayern's history to win eight Bundesliga titles joining Oliver Kahn, Mehmet Scholl, Phillip Lahm and Bastian Schweinsteiger. Bayern are still waiting to hear if Arjen Robben will follow Ribery in signing a new deal, with the Dutchman, who is currently injured, still weighing up the club's latest offer. เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์
chanoudom

Friendly round-up: Newcastle held at Hull, Inter Milan draw

Postby chanoudom » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:31 am

Friendly round-up: Newcastle held at Hull, Inter Milan draw with Sheffield United

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Ayoze Perez's late equaliser earned Newcastle a 2-2 draw with Hull City at the KCOM Stadium in a pre-season friendly.The Magpies took the lead after 15 minutes when Joselu struck, but Hull levelled shortly before the break through a Daniel Batty effort.After half-time the hosts took the lead through Evandro, but Perez was on hand with four minutes to go to level for Newcastle.

Sheffield United earned a 1-1 draw with Inter Milan, with David McGoldrick scoring only hours after signing a one-year contract with the club.McGoldrick joined the Blades on a free transfer earlier on Tuesday and announced his arrival in the perfect style, netting in the 28th minute against the Italian giants.

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Mauro Icardi, omitted from Argentina's World Cup squad, levelled within seven minutes but the Blades played out an entertaining draw with their illustrious visitors.Barnsley threw away a two-goal lead to lose 3-2 at home to West Brom, having led 2-0 with only 11 minutes on the clock.

Lloyd Isgrove and Kiefer Moore put the Tykes in control, ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด but Hal Robson-Kanu pulled a goal back just before half-time and Taylor Morrison levelled after the break.An own goal from Dimitri Cavare soon after gave West Brom the lead for the first time, and they held on for the win.

Oxford United edged out Leeds 4-3, but almost threw away a three-goal lead at the Kassam Stadium in the process.James Henry's double and a Ryan Hall third put the Bulls well in front, and even after Tyler Roberts pulled a goal back Jon Obika added a fourth.
chanoudom

Return to Behaviour