Wigan goalkeeper Christian Walton almost missed Manchester C

Share experiences and give advice and tips on effective strategies for dealing with teething.

Wigan goalkeeper Christian Walton almost missed Manchester C

Postby chanoudom » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 am

Wigan goalkeeper Christian Walton almost missed Manchester City win through illness

sbobet 789 Wigan goalkeeper Christian Walton has revealed he almost missed the shock FA Cup win over Manchester City after falling ill on the eve of the game.

Walton became the first goalkeeper this season to keep a clean sheet for a winning team against City after helping the Latics to a surprise 1-0 victory in the fifth round of the Cup on Monday night.

However, the 22-year-old, who is currently on loan at the DW Stadium from parent club Brighton, admits he was at risk of missing the match with a suspected virus. sbobet 789

"I wasn't feeling great on Sunday night to be fair but it was just one of those things," said Walton.

"I don't really know [what it was] to be fair. It was just a bit of the shivers and I think it might have been a bit of a virus but it was only a 24 hour thing."

Walton added: "I was thinking 'Typical - getting ill on the biggest day of your life, in your football career', but no it was fine come Monday night."

Wigan will now face Southampton in the quarter-finals of the cup but Walton's focus is firmly on the club's upcoming league games against Rochdale and Bristol Rovers, with crucial matches against promotion rivals Blackburn and Scunthorpe also on the horizon.

"They are going to be two massive games," said Walton. "We need to enjoy last night and enjoy the moment while you can but ultimately we have to get back to winning ways in the league.

"Having Rochdale at home on Saturday is a massive game for us to get back to our promotion chase."
sbobet 789
chanoudom

Man United fans are not happy after Liverpool’s rapid Fabinh

Postby chanoudom » Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 am

Man United fans are not happy after Liverpool’s rapid Fabinho swoop

sbobet Manchester United fans were forced to watch on as their bitterest rivals Liverpool fought Real Madrid for the biggest prize in European football on Saturday and then again as the Reds secured the signing of highly-rated midfielder Fabinho from Monaco.

In a World Cup summer, where all of England’s elite clubs will be spending big; Manchester City in pursuit of European glory and the rest trying to bridge the points chasm, doing smart business early is the key and Jurgen Klopp has done exactly that with his sudden swoop for the Brazilian who can play at right-back and in central midfield. sbobet

That is what United fans are hoping their club can provide after a season in which they failed to win a trophy despite it being Jose Mourinho’s fabled second campaign, where he is supposed to win the league.

They didn’t do that and as Liverpool impressed with their blistering football on the pitch, some United fans are becoming worried by the speed they’re doing business off it; especially compared with United…sbobet
chanoudom

Real Madrid transfer news: Bayern loanee James Rodriguez rev

Postby chanoudom » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:01 am

Real Madrid transfer news: Bayern loanee James Rodriguez reveals Cristiano Ronaldo choice

ลิ้ ง sbo JAMES RODRIGUEZ will not be returning to Real Madrid to take up the role left by Cristiano Ronaldo this summer, the player has confirmed himself.The Colombian international has been linked with a return to Los Blancos after just one year of a two-year loan at Bayern Munich.

Rodriguez fell out of favour at the Bernabeu having arrived as a £71m addition off the back of an impressive World Cup in Brazil four years ago.That was despite managing double figures in goals in two of his three seasons in Madrid.But Rodriguez enjoyed an excellent year in Bavaria last term, contributing eight goals and 14 assists in 39 appearances as Bayern won the Bundesliga for a sixth straight season.

ลิ้ ง sbo In Madrid, despite winning the Champions League for a third successive year, Zinedine Zidane stepped down as Real manager for ex-Spain boss Julen Lopetegui to be appointed his successor. In addition to their managerial change, Real have more minutes available among their front-line with star man Ronaldo having completed an £88million move to Juventus earlier this month.

And that has prompted rumours that 27-year-old Rodriguez could be set to return to the Spanish capital despite Bayern having the option to make his move to Germany permanent for €35m (£31.2m) this time next year.His own father even hinted a Real return was on the cards, saying: “Real have changed with the arrival of Professor Lopetegui, there will be moments of transition.

“His style of play benefits players like James. With him he could play more than he did with Zidane."But Rodriguez has quashed suggestions and told Colombian television that he wants to remain with Bayern in 2018-19.Speaking on Caracol TV’s The Suso Show, the attacking midfielder said: “So far, I'm still here and I've had a spectacular first season.

“I'm very happy there and I feel like the club and the fans love me very much. ลิ้ ง sbo ”That follows similar comments from new Bayern manager Niko Kovac, appointed Jupp Heynckes’ successor at the Allianz Arena.He declared: “We have a loan deal which is 100 per cent valid. It will only end if we want to. He’s going to stay here.”
chanoudom

Return to Teething