Weeping Eye

Share experiences and give advice and tips on effective strategies for dealing with crying.

Weeping Eye

Postby ExiledPasty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Not really crying but closest forum me thinks :D

Newbie has a weeping eye and it seems to come and go. Sometimes stuck shut other times absolutely fine. Wondering if anyone else has had this and if it is anything to worry about and is there anything we can do to try and prevent/cure it?
It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice
ExiledPasty

Re: Weeping Eye

Postby virtualsid » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:31 am

ExiledPasty wrote:Newbie has a weeping eye and it seems to come and go. Sometimes stuck shut other times absolutely fine. Wondering if anyone else has had this and if it is anything to worry about and is there anything we can do to try and prevent/cure it?

Probably long resolved now - but we had a similar issue for a couple of weeks probably. Has yours been ongoing longer? If so, probably best to talk to people in healthcare and see what they say. :)

Our little 'un (now 9 months) had issues about a month in, but that was an eye infection, and needed hospital treatment. It also came on very quickly, so not quite what you have.

Anyway, I hope yours is sorted now, but if not, let us know how you are getting on!
virtualsid

Re: Weeping Eye

Postby ExiledPasty » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:26 pm

Been a while since I have been here. With work commitments getting in the way of any form of fun so haven't been on here.

Eye cleared up by itself in the end and all was well. He is coming on to be the most placid baby it is great.
It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice
ExiledPasty

Return to Crying